Sound contains a wealth of information. Our mission is to deliver end-to-end services based on the in-depth analysis of sound and vibration. This entails recognizing sounds, localizing sound sources or estimating various parameters based on sound. Road traffic intensity, air pollution levels, or machine state diagnostics are just a few examples of the latter; the possibilities are endless. We apply the latest artificial intelligence algorithms for machine listening.
Applications of our technology are mainly situated in the following areas:
- Environment: in-depth noise monitoring and soundscape analysis.
- Road management: road surface monitoring on the basis of vehicle-based noise and vibration measurements.
- Health: assessment of noise annoyance & related health effects.
- Security: intrusion detection and sound event recognition for security purposes.
- Mobility: traffic noise mapping and noise emission-based traffic management.
- Industry: process monitoring, diagnostics and predictive maintenance based on the analysis of sound.
We offer a complete service, from translating requirements into formal specifications, to the realization of hardware and software for data capture, analysis and presentation.